Production Associate - 1st Shift
LOCATION: On-Site – Kansas City, MO
PAY: Starting at $18.50/hour
TYPE: Full-Time, Monday-Friday, 8-Hour Shifts
We are looking for a Production Associate on 1st Shift to operate production equipment designed to manufacture & package nutritional supplements. All training will be provided. Clean, safe and friendly workplace with excellent benefits, quarterly bonuses, paid holidays, retirement plan, PTO and no night or weekend work. All work is done in climate-controlled environments.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set up equipment for each run
- Operate manufacturing or packaging equipment to produce finished products
- Conduct random quality inspections during productions run
- Clean and sanitize production room and equipment between each run
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous operating experience not required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with others, learn quickly and change tasks frequently
- Steady concentration and a strong attention to detail
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as material labels, instruction manuals, product specifications and operating procedures
- Ability to reasonably compare results to specifications to verify if result meets requirements
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, percentages and decimals
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand, walk and/or sit
- Occasionally required to reach, balance, stoop, climb, bend, kneel or crawl
- Occasionally required to ascend and/or descend stairs
- Frequently required to talk and/or hear
- Frequently required to taste and/or smell
- Must occasionally lift, move, slide, raise and/or place 35 lbs.
- Frequently required to work near moving mechanical parts
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Work environment consists of: cleanrooms, packaging & production facilities, and warehouses
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Enzymes Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer